Year-round symptom relief
- Indicated for both seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis
Steroid-free therapy without an added decongestant
ASTEPRO 0.15% has no generic equivalent
- Contains 50% higher concentration of azelastine HCI per spray than ASTEPRO 0.1%
When prescribed for SAR
Patients aged 12 and older
- 1 or 2 sprays per nostril twice daily
- 2 sprays per nostril once daily
Patients aged 6 to 11
- 1 spray per nostril twice daily
#1 Branded Antihistamine
Highest Tier 2 availability
Read more about ASTEPRO 0.15% and the allergy symptom relief it delivers
Most eligible patients will pay no more than $35 per copay*
*Restrictions may apply.
ASTEPRO (azelastine HCl) Nasal Spray 0.15% is indicated for the relief of the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis in patients 6 years of age and older.
Important Safety Information
- Avoid engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination such as operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle.
- Avoid concurrent use of alcohol or other central nervous system depressants with ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%.
- In clinical studies of adults and adolescents 12 years of age and older, the most commonly reported adverse reactions, when dosed at 2 sprays per nostril once or twice daily, respectively, included bitter taste (4%, 6%), nasal discomfort (4%, 3%), epistaxis (2%, 1%), and sneezing (1%, 2%).
- In clinical studies of children 6 to 11 years of age, the most commonly reported adverse reactions, when dosed at 1 spray per nostril twice a day, included epistaxis (4%), nasal discomfort (4%), dysgeusia (4%), upper respiratory infection (3%), and sneezing (3%).
- Pregnancy Category C: Based on animal data; may cause fetal harm.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1‐800‐FDA‐1088 For more information about ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%, call Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. at 1-800-526-3840.