ASTEPRO 0.15%—the Earlier the Better
- Symptom relief right at the site
- Treats nasal symptoms, including congestion, itchy nose, runny nose, and sneezing, without an added decongestant1,2
- Indicated for seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis1
- ASTEPRO 0.15% has no generic equivalent
- Contains 50% higher concentration per spray than azelastine HCI 0.1%
- ASTEPRO 0.15% provides trial samples that last 3–5 days
- 1 Rx;
- 1 Copay;
- Nearly 2 Months of Therapy
#1 Prescribed Branded Antihistamine
Highest Tier 2 availability
Read more about ASTEPRO 0.15% and the allergy symptom relief it delivers
ASTEPRO® (azelastine HCl) Nasal Spray 0.15% is indicated for the relief of the symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis in patients 12 years of age and older.
Important Risk Information
- Avoid engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness when taking ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%
- Avoid concurrent use of alcohol or other central nervous system depressants with ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%
- In clinical studies, the most commonly reported adverse reactions, when dosed at 2 sprays per nostril once or twice daily, respectively, included bitter taste (4%, 6%), nasal discomfort (4%, 3%), epistaxis (2%, 1%), and sneezing (1%, 2%)
- Pregnancy Category C: Based on animal data, may cause fetal harm
Please see full Prescribing Information
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1‐800‐FDA‐1088 For more information about ASTEPRO Nasal Spray 0.15%, call Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. at 1-800-526-3840.